See also: Free | Utopia | Security | Privacy
Freedom is a Dangerous topic. “Freedom” is different from “Free“, especially as “free as in no price”. Freedom is about free social interaction.
It refers to our Human rights, Civil liberties, free speech, free will, identity and preference. Before people can obtain true freedom, they should be allowed to behave autonomously and their human rights must be maintained, with no tyranny, oppression or threat to physical security. This page also includes liberty topics such as cyber liberty.
Many people, especially a Freedom Fighter think that freedom is definately worth fighting for. As it is often said, “your freedom to throw your fists about ends at my nose.”
- Infoshop.Org – No State, No Capitalism, No Problem!
- The Cato Institute – Individual Liberty, Limited Government, Free Markets And Peace
- LibertyBoard.org – The greatest menace to Freedom is an inert people.
- Disinformation – Of note there is a fair Human Rights section.
- Digital Freedom Network
- EFF Homepage – Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Computers and Academic Freedom Project
- Electronic Frontier Canada – Electronic Frontier Canada (EFC) was founded to ensure that the principles embodied in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms remain protected as new computing, communications, and information technologies are introduced into Canadian society.
- other Information And Activism Websites
TakeDown.NET -> “Freedom”