- dissent, protest or opposition to laws or policy. The action taken should be designed to dramatize or draw attention to an unjust regulation
- for a variety of “freedom and civil liberties reasons
- picketing or passive resistance such as blockades
- fights against oppression
- copyright infringement and piracy
- extreme political action by environmentalist or other ideology
Vandalism and boycotts are closely related to civil disobedience.
- ITAR Civil Disobediance (http://online.offshore.com.ai/arms-trafficker/) – Dedicated to disobediance of the USA‘s arms trafficing law which is linked to encryption.
TakeDown.NET -> “Civil-Disobedience”