- search results tab
- finer bandwidth controls for upload and download limits
- delete file command on completed file’s pop-up menu.
- notification when total user, server or file count reaches new record or milestone.
- statistics windows display selected animations next to the text which indicates the movement of actively changing values.
- if 30 % of users have a low id, wouldn’t a wizard helping users avoid this improve network efficiency
- fine grain filtering for search results. E.g. search for ‘George Bush’, then allow to only show the .AVI with the name ‘WMD’ with size more than X and quality between Y and Z — Amule related. Examples of applications which do this correctly, but are not for the Emule network, are Nicotine and PowerFTD.
TakeDown.NET -> “EMule/Wishlist”