The physical parts inside a computer. These parts have gone by many names over the years, but a few have remained the same:
- Motherboard – akin to the spinal cord, the Motherboard connects all parts of the computer.
- CPU – akin to the brain, the CPU processes information
- Memory – the impermanent, often for swap memory (RAM), much faster than the hard drive
- Hard Drive – the magnetic record system
- Power Supply – electrical source
Other common computer parts include:
Many computers have cables to connect devices for data transfer and to provide electricity. Innovative wireless products are being adopted to alleviate the problems cables frequently cause for users. The more ways to make connections between communications hardware the more likely people will be able to use other hardware to share the data, information, content, etc.
Fresh Diagnose – Free utility designed to analyze and benchmark your computer system. It can analyze and benchmark many kinds of hardware, such as CPU performance, hard disk performance, video system information, mainboard information, etc
- Physical security
- Portable Information Devices
- Wearable Computers
TakeDown.NET -> “Hardware”