- Complete visualization of your LAN, updated in near-real time.
- A point-and-click interface to take remote-control of what it finds.
- A “personal VPN” capability to securely connect Kaboodle-enabled LANs together across the Internet.
- File transfer, continous network monitoring, and more.
A user-friendly add-on for Kaboodle.
- Doesn’t require router, firewall or port-forwarding adjustments. Useful for people behind a firewall, NAT, dynamic IP addresses or otherwise broken connection.
- As with Kaboodle, allows one to run Kaboodle services (VNC, file-transfer) across the secure connection.
- Connect to each other by using only each other’s “email address” rather than by needing to know an IP address.
TakeDown.NET -> “Kaboodle”