See also: Sandbox | Link | Linkage | Hash-Link
One way to contribute to this wiki is by sharing a related URL. Use this page to add any web links, and don’t forget to add a brief description for your links.
Try to use this page as infrequently as possible. If you’ve got the time to edit this page to add a link with some description, you probably have the time to find an appropriate topic page and instead add that link there. By hunting down the appropriate topic, you can also check to see if that link has already been added.
Let’s say you’re a regular here, and know you’re way around reasonably well. You bump into a cool link, and know that there isn’t a wiki topic just right for that link. Well go ahead and add that link here. Maybe someone will create a topic from the inspiration your link gives.
If you’ve got the time, try to clean up the presentation of your links so they can in turn be cut out from here and pasted into their new home with minimal effort.
Other Link Lists
- Internet Trends
- Information and Activism Websites
- Pornography/Links see Talk:Pornography/Links for pornographic links discussion.
- The Universal Library
- PDOS-papers – All sorts of cool thesises.. thesi.. uh, masters and phd papers. Some stuff on distributed computing and p2p
- Commodore-One – The world’s most reconfigurable computer, using Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA), is now a reality.
- Sandwiki – for overflowing sandboxes – catch the drift! Intro to marketing, branding dev wiki
- Microdoc News – Online Magazine about exercising personal power in the Information Age.
- TMedia – Online Snake and flash.
- HOWTO bypass Internet Censorship, a tutorial – Needs verification by a hacker-type
- Halavais: Research – Internet research
- Entropy in Information and Coding Theory
- DICE – IRC/HTTP/opennap hybrid server for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003 — not sure if this goes in Peer-To-Peer, file sharing or what.
- StrongBad Email – Animations
- Stone Society: – The Stone Society is a scalable, reversible, undelegated, symmetrical, decentralized and simple socioeconomic system intended for both freeware and corporate use.
TakeDown.NET -> “Link-Dump”