Recursive Acronym: PHP Hypertext Preprocessor
From their homepage:
- PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for web development and can be embedded into HTML. If you are new to PHP and want to get some idea of how it works, try the introductory tutorial (http://www.php.net/tut.php). After that, check out the online manual (http://www.php.net/docs.php), and the example archive sites and some of the other resources available in the links section (http://www.php.net/links.php).
- Net2FTP (http://www.net2ftp.com/) – A graphical FTP client for a PHP-enabled web server great for downloading large files to a remote server on a very high-speed connection and then gradually downloading them to a slower DSL or 56k connection. Requires only 150kB for net2ftp, and whatever space necessary for temporary files. A useable client is available on the Web site. Note: be careful not giving the Internet too much permission; use htaccess, trust the hoster.
- PHP Developer’s Network is an online community of beginners, intermediates and advanced programmers. (http://forums.devnetwork.net)
- Codewalkers.com is a community based on PHP and MySQL development. (http://www.codewalkers.com)
- PHP scripts, documentations and tutorilas (http://www.cobra-scripts.com)
- Free PHP scripts and tutorials for webmasters (http://www.hitech-scripts.com)
TakeDown.NET -> “PHP”